Usiku mwemeni

Mbahili

JF-Expert Member
Nov 28, 2016
Nimelala chini ya mti wa kijani na kusikiliza sauti za upepo zinazopita, nikitafakari juu ya maana ya maisha na jinsi wingu linafanana na ndoto zetu za kupita. Baridi inaniuma, lakini jua linanipa joto la ndani. Nimeshindwa kuvuna mawazo yangu, lakini nimefurahi kwa sababu ndege wanaimba nyimbo za kuvutia kwenye anga

I lie under a green tree and listen to the sounds of the passing wind, meditating on the meaning of life and how the cloud resembles our fleeting dreams. The cold hurts me, but the sun warms me inside. I can't gather my thoughts, but I'm happy because the birds are singing beautiful songs in the sky

I lie under a green tree and listen to the sounds of the passing wind, meditating on the meaning of life and how the cloud resembles our fleeting dreams. The cold hurts me, but the sun warms me inside. I can't gather my thoughts, but I'm happy because the birds are singing beautiful songs in the sky
Usituchoshe

Nimekutumia kalaki Moja ununue pipi
GLSN01ZWYAARP1o.jpeg

Sawasawa

Back
Top Bottom